Friday, June 26, 2009

Clean


I have a High Priest who is able to save me to the uttermost! I go to the Father whenever I need help resisting sin or temptation, because Jesus has made the way for me and is always there to help me. Not only am I forgiven and cleansed, but He is changing me from the inside out. I have a clean heart because I open my heart to Him, and I ask Him to reveal and purge my iniquities. My spirit is renewed because I have asked Him, and He desires truth in the inward parts. He is creating in me an undivided heart to serve Him and obey Him. I seek His Kingdom with my whole heart and with a steadfast spirit that He has renewed in me. It is the Father's good pleasure to give me the Kingdom, and it is my good pleasure to seek diligently for it.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

Who can say, "I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin"? Proverbs 20:9
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16

"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7:25
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6:33

"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32

"Clean" is a photomontage by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. Artwork and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: