Thursday, May 14, 2009

Washed


Hallelujah! I am cleansed by the blood of the Lamb and by His Word! I am so grateful that I am forgiven, washed and free from a sin-conscious mind. My sins have been cast as far from Him as the east is from the west, cast into the sea of forgetfulness to be remembered no more. I will not allow the enemy to throw me into confusion, doubt and condemnation because of past failures and shortcomings. I thank my Lord that He is my righteousness, and that He is leading me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. The Holy Spirit brings conviction when I need it, and He leads me into all truth. So I can relax and be free from shame. Hallelujah!

"He will again have compassion on us, And will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins Into the depths of the sea. " Micah 7:19

Psalm 51:10; Proverbs 20:9; John 15:3; Revelations 7:14, 19:8,14; Isaiah 1:18, 43:25; Ezekiel 16:4-14; Hebrews 8:12, 10:2; I John 1:7; Ephesians 5:26; Psalm 103:12; Philippians 3:13; Romans 8:1

"Washed" is a photo by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. Artwork and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: