Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Forgiveness


I have been forgiven so much throughout my life, Lord Jesus, and I love You so very, very much for forgiving me. I owe my whole existence to You. Thanksgiving wells up in me as I meditate on all Your tender mercies. How could I do anything but forgive those who sin against me? I release every one who has ever injured me, for You have commanded it, and it is my duty. Even when my heart is broken, I come before You and spill out all my love to You in worship. I lift up in prayer all those who have hurt me and I ask you to bless them with Your presence, that they might be healed. I can lose nothing by pouring myself out to You, as I am totally Yours anyway. All I can be, then, is more filled up with You.

Luke 7:47-48; John 20:23; Colossians 2:13; Psalm 85:2; Matthew 6:12-15; Luke 23:34; Matthew 18:21-35


Psa 86:5
For You, Lord, [are] good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

The artwork "Forgiveness" is a montage of my photos, by Karen Gladys Henry ©2009.

Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry ©2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: