Friday, May 1, 2009

Open Heaven


I declare today that I have an open heaven! I position myself by faith to hear everything that the Lord has to say to me or show me today. The same door, Jesus Christ, is standing open for me that was open for John, and the same voice like a trumpet is saying to me personally, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this." I respond to this call and I say, "Yes, Lord, I will come up there!" I will walk in Your heavenly realm, I will dwell in Your presence.

I declare today that the Spirit of wisdom, revelation and understanding is enlightening me and transforming me into the image of Christ. I love His word, and I incline my ear to hear His voice.

I ask, without doubt or wavering, for the wisdom I need for this day, and I know that I will receive it, for He has promised and I am not double-minded.

God has given me everything I need for life and godliness. I give all diligence to add to my faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. I go after these things, and they are mine! Because of this, I am fruitful in the knowledge of my Lord Jesus Christ. I am not blind or short-sighted, for my eye is single (good) and full of light, focused on Christ and His heavenly kingdom.

I am hidden in Christ and stand with Him on the holy mountain; therefore I hear the Father say, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." My life glorifies Him because I relinquish trying to glorify myself. I lay everything down for the exceeding treasure of having Him.

The day is dawning and the morning star is rising in my heart.

Revelation 4:1-2; John 10:9; Ephesians 1:17-19; II Corinthians 3:18; Psalm 119: 11, 18, 36, 97; Psalm 17:6; Proverbs 4:20; James 1: 5-8; II Peter 1: 2-4; 5-9; Luke 11: 34 [see KJV also]; Colossians 3:3; II Peter 1: 17-19; Philippians 3:8

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us." II Corinthians 4:7

All Scripture is NKJV unless noted.

"An Open Heaven" is a photo montage by Karen Gladys Henry © 2008. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: