Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Supercharged!



This is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it. I say to my soul, rejoice, for the Lord your God has given you the victory! I say to my body, rejoice, for the Lord your God is your health, your life, your energy. I will fear the Lord and depart from evil: it will be health to my flesh and strength to all my bones.

The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me and is quickening my mortal body, giving me life and vitality. I will press through every distraction that crowds me until I have touched His garment and His power goes out from Him to me.

By Jesus stripes I was healed, and I am healed now as I receive His Word by faith. I rejoice in His healing power, His willingness to heal me, and in the reality of my healing. I will rejoice until it is manifested in my natural body. I rejoice because all His promises are "yes" and "amen" in Christ Jesus.

I rejoice because God's mighty power is working in me. His strength is completed in my weakness. I can walk in His strength. I am well able to carry out every duty set before me today, with joy and thanksgiving.

I rejoice because as I press in to know Him I will be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. He enables me to walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him; I am becoming fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, so that I can serve Him with all patience and longsuffering with joy.

I give thanks to the Father who has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered me from the power of darkness and conveyed me into the kingdom of the Son of His love. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I am supercharged.

Proverbs 3:7-8; Philippians 4:4; Romans 8:11; Luke 8:46; Ephesians 1:19, 3:20, 6:10; Colossians 1:9-13, 28-29; II Corinthians 1:20; Isaiah 53:5; I Peter 2:24

Zec 2:10 "Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst," says the LORD.

1Pe 1:8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see [Him], yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory

"Supercharged" is a photo composite by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved. See title link for dancer photo credit.

No comments: