Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Related To God


Wow! I wake up to Father's voice calling me to come up beside Him and talk with Him. He wants me to know Him! My Father is pleased with me because I believe that He IS, and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him. I make it my priority to diligently seek Him today. I feel drawn to Him by His unconditional love for me. Nothing can separate me from His love.

I have God's nature in me because I am born of the Spirit. It is my nature to desire Him and to love Him. It is my nature to excel in faith and to want to please Him. It is my nature to respond to His love with obedience. It is easy and natural to hear His voice and talk with Him.

I love Him because He first loved me. I am tuning in to His heart of love and learning to be led by the Spirit, for that is the natural way for me to live now that I am His child.

I am imitating my Father as a dear child, and He loves this. The more I watch Him and let Him teach me His ways, the easier it gets for me to be like Him. I am growing to be more like Him day by day, for that is exactly what Father wants me to be.

I'm related to God! I'm a heavenly being! I am enjoying Father's company throughout the day, and He's enjoying mine. I give Him joy, and the joy of the Lord is my strength! I will be about my Father's business.

Hebrews 11:6; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 5:1; Romans 8:6, 14; Hosea 1:10; John 3: 5-8; Luke 17:21; Luke 1:35; Psalm 25:4; Nehemiah 8:10; Luke 2:49

"I Am Your Child" is a photo by Karen Gladys Henry © 2008. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: