Friday, April 24, 2009

God's Phone Number


I'm blessed, blessed, blessed because my Abba, Daddy gave me His phone number and said I can call Him up any time I want to! I know He loves me because He makes Himself available to me 24/7. He's never too busy to listen to me, talk with me, help me, comfort me and even discipline me. I joyfully receive His discipline because that reminds me that I am for sure His child, and that He cares for me. I will make a special effort today to spend time with Him and tell Him how much I love Him. I will obey Him quickly, because that is the best way to tell Him "I love You." And I will be certain to call His number up many times just so I can hear His voice. Daddy's number: Jeremiah 33:3

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

"For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives." Hebrews 12:6

And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" Galatians 4:6

"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love." John 15:10

"Luscious Morning Light" is a photo by Karen Gladys Henry © 2008. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: