Sunday, April 26, 2009

Walk With Me


"Walk with Me Today, in the Heavenly lands. I have things to show you, things to tell you that you have not known. Leave the frenzied world to fend for itself, and come with Me to a place of peace, to a place of revelation.

"I am calling you up to a higher plane of living, where time and demands of the world are irrelevant compared to the seasons of the Spirit. You desire to know the times and seasons, therefore you must walk in the realm of eternity. There you will have the perspective of Heaven.

"Confusion and perplexity are the order of the day in this age of Man, but in the order of Heaven, there is no confusion or perplexity. What you need to know now will be shown you from the perspective of Heaven, and the mysteries that seem perplexing will be unraveled by understanding.

"Though you labor and sojourn in the valley, you must not take on the attitude, outlook and atmosphere of the valley. You must dwell in the Heavenlies and carry the attitude, outlook and atmosphere of My realm down into the valley. For this is why you have been positioned there, to bring My Kingdom to the earth.

"You are a stranger and a pilgrim walking among desperate people in a desperate land. But do not despair of being alone, for there are many other pilgrims who traverse between Heaven and earth. I will send them to you, or lead you to them, for mutual encouragement. Receive from one another and be strengthened. Do not go about looking for such affirmation as I will send, for I will send it when it is most needed. Look to Me, your Provider, for My provision is complete for all your needs. You will have no lack, body, soul or spirit, for I Am the Good Shepherd, and I will wipe all tears from your eyes.

"Walk with Me, then, on the path of Life. I Am your open door to the Heavenly realm. Nothing is hindering you from a breakthrough into an experience of magnificent proportions, except for your own common experience of life, and the fear of leaving it behind. Recall all your experiences with Me in which I have required trust and have rewarded you with Heavenly riches. Draw upon these and upon My Word, strengthen your resolve, and follow Me."

"Walk with Me, then."

Received from the Lord on April 17, 2007

"Light on a Woodland Path (Pastel Version)" is a photo by Karen Gladys Henry © 2008. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved. See title link for stock photo credit (texture).

No comments: