Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Father Wants Me


I rejoice this day because I am wanted! I am desired! I know this because no one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws them. That means that Father wanted me!! I belong to Him because He created me, and because He bought me with an expensive price! Then He birthed me into His eternal family by His Holy Spirit because I said "yes". Now I am part of Him. He wants me and calls me and chooses me. I wake up in the morning hearing Him calling to me and I respond with joy, because I want Him too. No matter who chooses to reject me, I know I am loved and chosen by Him. He holds me always in His heart. Whoever knows the Father's heart will also love me, so I will never be alone. I will seek to know the Father's heart today so that I will walk in His love towards others in the hours ahead.

John 15: 16, 19; I Corinthians 6:20; 7:23

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44

"Cattails in the Morning Light" is a photo (with textures) by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: