Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Right To Become


God has given me the right to become a child of God because I have received Him and believe in His name, in Jesus His Son! God is my Father! I am His child and He loves me! I humbly enter the Kingdom as a little child because He draws me to Himself with His love. I fully trust in my Father God and I am growing daily in an awareness of how much He loves me. I am growing up to be like Jesus, my big brother. I am so very thankful that He has allowed me to be part of His great family!

John 1:2; Matthew 18: 2-5;

"for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God." John 16:27

The artwork "Spring Dance #3" is a combination photo composite and digital painting by Karen Gladys Henry © 2008. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: