Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Ephphatha"


As Jesus said to the deaf man with the speech impediment, I say to my soul, my mind, my heart, and my spiritual ears "Ephphatha"~ "be opened!"

I declare that I have an open mind and heart to receive the Word and to believe it, and that I have been given the measure of faith to act upon it. I declare by faith that Jesus' Word is working to open my spiritual ears to a greater level, so that I can hear what the Spirit is saying to me personally, and to the Church.

I declare that my tongue is loosed to speak forth clearly that which is established in my heart, the truth. I declare that I have the Spirit of wisdom, revelation and understanding and that He operates freely in my life, and I am cooperating with Him as I embrace the love of the truth.

I declare with boldness to the Church, the Body of Christ, that which is the will of Father, that all our spiritual ears and hearts be open to the full revelation of the Truth of the gospel of the Kingdom of Christ, and that we all speak forth that truth as one voice.

Be open!

Mark 7:32-37; Luke 24:45; Zechariah 7:11; Luke 8:8; Revelations 2:7; Ephesians 1:17-18; Matthew 16:19; Romans 12:3; I Corinthians 1:10; II Thessalonians 2:10

"Opened" is a photo by Karen Gladys Henry © 2008. Art and blog entry by Karen Gladys Henry © 2009. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: